Environmental Studies for Land Development
Ecoteam offers an extensive range of development studies for homeowners, land developers, government agencies and businesses. We specialise in land and property development for new buildings, dual occupancies and subdivisions.
Our environmental planning division can assist with development projects of all sizes. We have experience with development planning on rural land, industrial land, commercial property and residential properties. Our services include:
- land constraints mapping – maximising the developable land area.
- development reports and assessments – contaminated land assessments and on site wastewater management reports for development applications.
- town planning services – guiding you through the development process and navigating your way through Council.
- civil and environmental engineering – mains water, urban drainage, stormwater and wastewater treatment systems.
- environmental monitoring – flora, fauna and biodiversity assessments and water quality monitoring.
Ecoteam offers a range of sustainable development options including waste reduction, cleaner production, water treatment and reuse and water sensitive urban design services.
We provide environmental planning and development services for homeowners, developers, and businesses. Every development can incorporate sustainable development principles – increase your property value and reduce your environmental footprint.
Sustainable development options can include:
- Water sensitive fixtures and fittings
- Water sensitive design
- Reusing roofwater for drinking water (rural areas) and watering your garden
- Passive wastewater treatment (using gravity instead of pumps if possible)
- Erosion and sediment control
- Waste management – managing trade waste and reducing your use of resources during construction and for day to day operation of your business.