Environmental Studies for Land Development
Ecoteam specialises in environmental studies for land development, including Multiple Occupancy properties (MOs) and Rural Land Sharing Communities.
We understand that your development is an investment. We will do everything we can to maximise your return AND meet Council’s development standards.
Ecoteam can provide environmental assessment services for your next development project, including:
- Wastewater feasibility assessments & designs for domestic sewage systems
- Stormwater management
- rosion and sediment control
- Wetland health assessments
- Flora, Fauna and ecological assessments
- Waste management
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Soil, water and air quality assessments
- Development Application Approval
- Bushfire Assessments
- All environmental assessments
We will maximise the potential for your development and work within development constraints to achieve best practice outcomes for development.
We offer an extensive range of environmental development services for homeowners, developers and government agencies.
Our services include development application approvals, reporting and assessments, planning, environmental engineering and environmental monitoring.
Ecoteam town planning division can assist with development projects of all sizes. We specialise in environmental planning, coastal development planning, tourism planning and strategic plan preparation. Our team has over 27 years experience in statutory and strategic planning at the community, local government and state government levels.
- Single or multiple dwelling developments
- Dual Occupancy
- Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Tourist facilities
- Government agencies